This is one of the posts I promised you. Way back when.
Finally making good on it.
Home decoration, I'm a dummy. I have no clue what to do.
So...what I did, was I found (or maybe I just made them up...not telling) a few simple rules to follow.
Lo and behold, I ended up with a beautifully decorated home!
If you follow these rules...you TOO can end up with a home as nice as mine.
Lo and behold, I ended up with a beautifully decorated home!
If you follow these rules...you TOO can end up with a home as nice as mine.
1.
A home should showcase its owner's achievements.
2.
A home should match the personalities of the people who live in it.
Our home says disorganized, chaotic and we don't care.
3.
A home should display beautiful artwork.
Someday, this could be worth a lot of money,
4.
A home should take advantage of natural light, to showcase artwork to its best advantage.
Like so.
5.
A home should display its owner's interests.
And we can't ignore the cat, who just makes himself right at home, anywhere.
6.
When you walk into a room, the owner's touch should be immediately present,
7.
An antique piece lends a classic air to any room.
So..what do you think?
Like it? If not..totally okay. You won't hurt our feelings. Our feelings are unhurtable when it comes to these things. We know we can't decorate, and we don't care.
But since I did manage to






